Pure Solid is an innovative and compact device used for water treatment through various stages of filtration. It is composed of cartridges with quick bayonet coupling and tested through 8mm quick fit heads.
Users have the option of installing carbon cartridges sediments via microfiltration, ultrafiltration, or bacteriostatic silver coal.
- Microfiltration cartridge (5 microns) at
elevated capacity, used to contain
- Silver-plated bacteriostatic carbon cartridges
matched to microfilter material (0,5 micron),
used to remove chlorine, odors, and the taste
of water, complete with a patented device used
to sanitize the equipment.
- Battery-powered control unit used to track
cartridge life, water volume, and days of use.
- Visual alarm and exhaustion sound warning
the user of an approaching deadline (365 days)
- Steel tap INOX ASI 304
- Installation kit
200 liters/hour, 12,000 TOTAL LITERS of drinkable water
- BAD ODORS AND TASTES (caused by the chlorine)
- TURBIDITY (caused by particles)
- ROUGHNESS (caused by limestone)
- HEAVY METALS AND OTHER CONTAMINANTS